A blessing!

Today an amazing mama, my best friend, delivered precious blessing #5!  Miss Kynsie Paige.  She was absolutely beautiful!  Congratulations to The Hoffman's as they embark on the parenting journey once again.  She made labor and deliver look like a cake walk.  I am in awe of such a strong woman!! 

After getting to hold Kynsie I realized once again how much I just love babies!  I am actually a little excited about getting Levi here in February.  I know that I still have 12 weeks left but it will be over before I know it.  Yet, I am very nervous about the laboring.  Lucas was a rough labor just because it lasted much longer than I expected or prepared for.  He also brought on some very painful back labor that was difficult to endure towards the end.  However, I wouldn't trade it for anything because he came into this world in his own unique way.  I do intend on preparing a little better for this labor if that is even possible.  Working on calming myself and breathing and not letting my nervousness about pain get the best of me.  I know that I will make it through because I have done it three times before! 

I also realized how much I just love that fresh newborn smell!  There's nothing like it in the world and nothing else that will ever smell that way.  It's just one of those fresh smells that make you smile.  :)  But, I could just be wierd. ;0)  Then right after her bath she still had the newborn smell but with a hint of baby soap.  I just wanted to sit and breathe that in all night.  But... I had to give her back to her mama and head home. 

So, that is what is going on in my world today! The birth of a precious baby girl to a family that means more than they will ever know!  God is blessing them in so many ways. 





Blessings,

Comments

rainbow said…
Babies are the best blessing God gives us but also the BIGGEST TREASURE He trusts us with to guide and nurture in His ways. In reading your blog I can see your children are LUCKY to have you and your hubby for parents. YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Deana said…
Hey girl! I am so happy for Sarah and her family too. Kynsie is so cute. And, you're right, the nervousness is the key! It seemed like I got more nervous with each child I had. I was really nervous when I went in to have Lydia, but the night before I was being induced, I just began praying that God would take away my nervousness, and he did. I had a great delivery. I'll pray for you to have the same. You're going to do great! You're a pro at this! :)

Popular Posts