BMX Birthday Party

I am currently in the process of planning my son's 8th birthday party.  He has requested a BMX party because he is really in to riding bikes and BMX freestyle tricks.  It's absolutely adorable to see him trying  so hard to get his front bike tire 2 inches off of the ground from a dip (aka ramp) in the front yard.  So, I got to looking online and realized there are NOT many options or printables for this kind of party.  This got my creative wheels turning. I got to thinking of invitations, cupcake toppers, thank you notes, and party favors.  I'll be sharing my ideas over the next few days so if you have a special little boy that loves BMX or Extreme Sports you can add some cuteness to your party as well! 

Here is the button I made for his FB invite for a few friends.  


This is the invitation that I put together.  I found this picture, added the # to the shirt and then the info.







There will be LOTS more that I am working on added when I have them finished. ALSO, if you want some cute birthday printables head on over to Catch My Party, Catch My Party Easter, Boy Printables, Masculine Boy Printables, Tip Junkie, Anna and Blue.  Here is the link for LOTS of party ideas.  Tip Junkie is my go-to site for cuteness!  Even for an 8 year old boy. ;)  There are some VERY cute Easter and Birthday and Father's Day printables. 



















Blessings,

Comments

rehabnurse1107 said…
I have an 11 year old who also wants a BMX party and I am also having no luck with finding supplies. Any ideas you come up with would be great! Love what you have so far too!!
Anonymous said…
This is great. Thanks! I have a 7 year old son who races BMX bikes and this is what he wants for his birthday. In the future, look for local BMX tracks. A lot of them will let you rent out the track for 2 hours for a party.
Anonymous said…
Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on
the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely
get annoyed while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
my web page > ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrieved
Anonymous said…
Wonԁеrful web sitе. A lot of helpful іnformatіon here.
I'm sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you on your sweat!
Also see my website > bathroom mosaic tile
Anonymous said…
Have you found anything for a bmx birthday party? I'm looking to plan one in the next few weeks and can't find anything.
Stacey said…
I actully never found anything. I ended up making my own decorations, invitations, and thank you cards. :) This was two years ago so I do not have those files any longer.

Popular Posts