Business Management Binder


I started a Business Management Binder along with my Home Management Binder.  I would not have enough room for Stacey's 31 Gifts Business information in the HMB! 

This is what my business management looks like:
You open the binder and it has my calendar .  I printed off a full sheet for each month so I have my open dates readily available at parties.  Easy to read and easy to get to.  

1st section is my business supplies book and seasonally updated products list.
2nd section is my party section.  This holds party games, presentation information and other party information/ideas.
3rd section is my Contact information.  This section holds my hostess, customers care, and my potential recruit information cards.
4th section is my business section (didn't know what else to call it).  This has my FRANK or my list of 62.  This also has information on calls, and other booking/ordering ideas.
5th section contains the consultant traning guide that was in my kit when I began this business.





I am doing some rearranging because it's not functioning the way I would like.  So stay tuned for pictures and what else I may add.  I also have to add that I made the divider pages to just stick tabs to so I have a smaller section in a section.  (I hope that makes sense)
Blessings,

Comments

Anonymous said…
Stacey THANK YOU! so much for this blog. I have searched the internet high & low looking for ways to set up my binder for my home business started Jan. 2013 (which happens to be Thirty-One) to no avail. I am so excited to use your ideas to help me start my binder & my business. Again, Thank you so much!
Stacey said…
I'm so glad that you were able to get some ideas and put them to use. How has your organizing went so far?

Popular Posts