Catchup.....

I have been away from my precious blog for WAY too long.  However, being pregnant, tired, and in pain cut my time short and I didn't make the time for blogging.  Over the last several weeks I have thought of tons of different blog posts that I wanted to share.  Time just gets away from me and my brain gets foggy.  But, here I am.  I'm back!  Since my last post I have delivered a beautiful baby boy.  Levi Thomas!  He is a precious addition to our family!  He is only 7 weeks old but he is already got a little personality on him.  He has begun smiling and cooing/talking.  He's a little social baby!  He enjoys constant talking and playing right now. 

Here's a little picture of his beautiful face! 

This is how he sleeps in my arms/on my chest when I just need to snuggle him up.  :D  Hey, I get to do that if I want to. 

Also, in the last few weeks I have realized that being a mommy of 4 is time consuming and emotional.  I have learned that I have to get up and do what I say I am going to do!  I have to be intentional with my time.  Making precious time with each of my children one on one is very important to them.  I have slacked on it and boy can you tell!  My babies are rebelling and acting out just to get my attention, although negative. Since I have been more intentional I have much happier children.  So, these last few weeks of exhaustion have been teaching moments in abundance. ;)

I have SO much to share that my thoughts are going crazy.  I have done a 10 week bible study on David that was ever so changing!  I will have a post on this for sure in the next few days!

During a MOPS meeting our speaker touched my heart and was talking to me.  On thing I realized that I need to do is teach my children that my prayer time and bible reading time is important and they must respect it.  That means that they do not interrupt me unless there is blood or vomit involved.  That means they are to be as quiet as possible. Developing a prayer closet with children still awake is going to be a challenge but it will teach my children that God is important in my life. It will also be an example to them.  More on this subject soon as well. :)

If I EVER get my home organized and in order again will be a miracle.  I am being over taken my laundry and 'stuff'.  I'm in the process of emptying out and decluttering things.  Lord be with me during this process. 

I have a ton of projects on the list of to-do's and will be blogging about those soon. :D  I can't wait!
Here a few of the posts I'll be sharing in the near future.....
School Landing Pad
Prayer Closet/Desk area
Toy Organization & Slim Down
Levi's Scrapbook:  Not even started yet.
Thirty-One.... a new beginning. :D  More on Summer items to come!  SO EXCITED!! ♥ my job!
The mother in mothering.
My Party Booking Board
More natural.... gluten free and whole foods?? 
Faith Builders
Child Training Bible... (I've already started using it.  I'll share our progress)
The Study of David

I pray that whoever is reading my blog is blessed and has a fabulous 1st week of April!
Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts