Heart Share

Today my heart weighs heavy.  I have so much on my mind that my head literally hurts. My heart is tugging at me in a way that I need to act.  The problem however, is that I have no idea or absolution in what I need to be doing.  It has been on my heart for weeks to pray for someone even though I was frustrated by their actions or lack thereof.  When someone in a position of leadership loses their passion to serve it becomes very obvious to those trying to help or work under them.  When you notice it you have to get through all of the crap and judging to truly help and pray for them.  I enjoy this person but have been very frustrated with them lately.  That is frustrating.  :( 

I sit hear with tears welling in my eyes because children are such a blessing.  Serving your church in a way that is for the kids overflows your heart with joy!  God has a plan and I know that He is working in the hearts of our children through our church!  In all honesty I wonder where God wants me to serve in His church to touch the lives of our children.  I have helped in Awana... but I don't think I should be serving there in the same way again right now.  I help in GMA and I enjoy that.  It is such a great way to share God's word and real life applications.  Teaching girls how to help through service and missions is rewarding in a way I don't have words for.  Seeing these children grow and mature in Christ is amazing.  It may sound completely crazy but I get teary eyed and over joyed at seeing a child truly 'get' God's word.  

This post is just one of the heart that I felt I needed to put out there.  I love God.  I enjoy teaching children that God loves them and Jesus is their Savior.  It brings an joy unexplainable to see a child accept Christ and live for Him.  :)  End.... heart share!

These blessings make my heart smile today! :)


Blessings,

Comments

Anonymous said…
An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who was doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me lunch because I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this issue here on your website.
My website fitness workouts

Popular Posts