My cup runneth over......

Tonight I sit here typing with more thoughts running through my head than I know what to do with. 

1st off I have to say my heart is sadened by all of those I care so much for that are struggling through sickness, pain, discouragement, loss, and grief.  I pray for your healing and comfort of the heart, mind, and body. Tonight I lift you up before God and ask that He bless you in such a way that you know 100% HE is there every step, every treatment, every pill having to be swallowed down, and with every breath you take! 

2nd my heart is over flowing with Joy!  Glory!!! That's about all I know how to say that even comes close to describing how I feel.  My eyes well up with tears just thinking about how God is working in and around me. After a meeting of our WMA (Womens Missionary Auxillary) I realized that ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD.  :)  Slowly over the last few months things have worked out in such a way that they all work together.  Watching it all unfold is just amazing.  How awesome is HE to reveal the plans He has for His children slowly as we all grow, bond, mentor and love one another.

Praise Jesus!  Oh.... I'm just overwhelmed with Joy. 


Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts