Back to School Scripture

If you are like me you have been looking for a way to encourage your kids when they are off to school. Maybe wanting to start the new year off with a big nudge in the positive direction of serving the Lord. So, I thought I would share a few of these. You can send them with your kids through grade school, jr high, high school, home school, or college.

Let your kids know how much you love them and how much you appreciated them. How you have enjoyed how much they have grown and developed. Then remind them of God's truth with a bible verse.

Here are a few verses….

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

“The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7

“God has said, ”Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5

“Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

“The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying:”I have loved you with an everlasting love, I have drawn you with loving-kindness.” Jeremiah 31:3

“When I am afraid, I will trust in you.In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid.” Psalm 56:3-4

Other things you can do is write out a prayer of the week, month or year. Include a gift weekly, monthly or yearly to show them you are crazy about them and are there no matter what they are going through!

Tell me what verses you are sharing with your school age children as they head back to school ….

Comments

Popular Posts