My daily heart....

it's not in such good condition. I'm having a current disagreement with my brain. My heart is wanting to forive, forget, and move forward. My brain keeps telling me to walk away and lash out with the truth of the situation, which could be offensive and hurtful.

So, I was reading up on scripture and quotes to help me out and get my heart right. I enjoy having a thankful and positive heart. Not a bitter and resentful one! So, I want to share with what I am looking at.

"Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people." Zig Ziglar

"Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on something sitting down." Charles F. Kettering


"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."~ Alexander Graham Bell


"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. "~ Franklin D. Roosevelt


The Lord will sustain, refresh, and strengthen him on his bed of languishing; all his bed You [O Lord] will turn, change, and transform in his illness. Psalm 41: 3


Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil. It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones. Proverbs 3: 7-8


Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]. James 5: 16

There's more but it's bed time> :) Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts