Gender Reveal for baby Bell

Well, today was a special day in our pregnancy!  We got to have a detailed ultrasound AND... find out the gender of our little blessing!! 

We thought of doing a colored cake, cake pops, cookies, and lots of other really cute ideas.  But, we were walking through the grocery store and our children were begging for a pumpkin.  SO.... we bought a pumpkin and discussed the idea of carving it for our announcement.  And that is exactly what we did!  The kiddos and I carved a pumpkin to share!! 

So...........





our little..................





blessing..................







is a....................................................................





BOY!!!! :)   

We are very excited to add a little boy to our family!  My daughter was initially less than thrilled but I know she will come around and be my little mama.  At least I sure hope so.  ;)  During the ultrasound we also were able to watch our littlest man suck and chew on his fingers.  It was the best thing to see going on inside of my belly.  I had no idea that's what he was doing and was AMAZING!!  We watched for nearly 5 minutes.  God is absolutely amazing.  The way he designed my body to grow, nourish and take care of the little boy blows my mind all the time!!  My pitiful human mind can't even wrap my head around even how He came up with this idea or design for a woman.  Just amazing!  I do NOT want to rush this pregnancy but after seeing his sweet little face today I can not wait to snuggle him! 

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and pray that you are blessed beyond measure.  Have a fabulous day! 
This is NOT my belly!  This picture is adorable and we almost did this as the reveal picture but decided not to. ;) 

Blessings,

Comments

rainbow said…
What a GREAT TIME. Congratulations on the NEW SON. Don't worry, Emalie will come around at the idea of being LITTLE MOMMA to three brothers, wile Matthew and Lucas will really enjoy being BIG BROTHER and teach little brother all their tricks. SUCH A NICE FAMILY. GOD BLESS Y'LL.

MAKE IT A GOOD WEEKEND and A VERY BLESSED SUNDAY. LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FANTASTIC FAMILY

rainbow (Momma Lyn)

Popular Posts