Gender Reveal Party??

So, I'm looking online to find cute ways to reveal the gender of our baby to friends and family!  I never realized that people have Gender Reveal Parties.  We just tell everyone that we know.  So, this got me to thinking!  My mother is and 3 other children are going to be in the room when we have our big ultrasound! We also have the option to find out the gender of the baby.  We want to know but we don't want everyone else knowing until we reveal it to them.  :)  So... I'm thinking of not a gender reveal party but having a dinner with my dad and sisters to reveal what it is. Then having a dinner with the in-laws to let them know in a even more fun way since they will not have a clue.

So, what are some ideas that you would have for a gender reveal? 

I've seen the cupcakes and cakes with dyed centers or designs. 


That is a cute idea but it's been done SO many times.  I'm thinking that we might do cake pops or even these SUPER cute desserts!!  Check this out!
Cookies!!!!!


These are super cute and you get cake and cookie all in one!!  All you do is make cake balls, coat them in chocolate.  Then get two balls of chocolate chip cookie dough for the top and bottom.  Then bake them!  YUMMO and super cute ideas for sharing with your loved ones!  If you can't tell I'm lovin' this idea.  LOL. ;)

There's also another cute way to share.... balloons!  You can either have blue or pink balloons come out of a box or wrapped present.  OR  You can fill helium filled balloons with blue or pink confetti and have loved ones pop them all at once and be showered with the surprise! :) This is a very cute one and is cheap as well.



If you know anything about me by reading my blog is I like things to be affordable or even FREE.  If I have it on hand I'll make the cookies for sure!  But, the balloons are super cheap as well!  So... join me next Friday for a gender reveal right here on my blog.  I'll share pics of how we reveal the gender to our family and closest friends!  :)  I'm super excited to share with everyone!

Blessings,

Comments

rainbow said…
I am so excited for you and your Reveal Party, can not wait til next Friday to join the party. It is so much better now then it was when I had my boys. We could not buy anything for them special til they got here except green and yellow stuff, YUCK! We even had to have two names picked out. Gerry - Gerald Wayne could have been Barbara Lyn (so glad he was a boy, Barbara was there Dad's old girlfriend) and Rich - Richard Lee could have been Kerry Lyn (so glad he was a boy, can you see the confusion with Gerry & Kerry, I had enough trouble with Gerry and Richie. Most of the time it was Ger-ichie and Ra-erry. Oh well they survived.

LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR EXPANDING FAMILY!

Popular Posts