My beautiful baby girl, Emalie.

While playing outside I snapped this picture.  It's one of my favorite summer pictures of her.

My handsome Matthew. 

During our backyard BBQ I took this picture.  He's growing up so big!


My cutie pie, Lucas. 

We were getting ready to go pick up his big brother from school and he was looking so cool!  Couldn't resist taking a picture.  

I thought I would share a recent picture of my kiddos.  They are growing so fast.  I thank the Lord for each day that I have them.  Some days are tough and rough to get through.  But when I take a moment to enjoy them it is wonderful!  :)  They bring me a smile every day. 
  
Blessings,

Comments

Sarah said…
Hi, I came over from the Hip Homeschool Hop. Those are good pictures and such cute kids.
Stacey said…
Thank you so much! I'm think they are SUPER cute as well. ;) But, I may be a little partial. LOL! I really enjoy photography so it makes it fun!

Popular Posts