Pictures

Let me start out by saying that I love my children and they are BEAUTIFUL!  We have been blessed three times with our children.  They are a blessings to us each and every day.  Through parenting we have learned more that any other challenge in our lives.  Praise the Lord!


I love this picture of my kiddos.  We had a picnic in our back yard and this is lil' mamma making the boys look while loving them.  :)  I realized today that my children love one another. But, there are times when they fight horribly.  :( It makes me sad to see them with such attitudes.  After thought about it.... I realized I didn't and haven't prayed for my children to have strong and healthy relationships together.  I prayed for healthy and vibrant children that know and feel loved.  However, I spaced on praying for their relationship together.  My children spend a LOT of time together so it should have been a no brainer.  No time like the present for it!  So pray for your children to have a loving relationship with one another and other's in their life. 

Blessings,
Mama B

Comments

Popular Posts