An Appleseed!

Why does having to keep a secret have to be so hard?  I don't like secrets even when they are good ones to keep for a little while!! 

Some secrets are as small as an appleseed and others are the size of watermelons but still.... I don't like to keep secrets. 

Anyhow, I was thinking about how small an apple seed actually is.  It's incredibly tiny and so very fragile!  Yet, when nourished and taken care of will bare fruit one day!  Just like Christians.  We should nourish our spiritual seed to bare fruit for Christ!

That's just my two cents for today.  There will be more to come that you won't want to miss in a few weeks!  :) 






;) 

Blessings,

Comments

rainbow said…
Thanks for your thoughts and I am with you on secrets. I am horable at trying to keep one. Even the GOOD ONES for just a little wile. BLESSINGS BACK TO YOU.

Popular Posts