Summer means traveling!!

I have been searching online for busy bag ideas for on the go, busy box ideas for the times we are home and I need the kiddos to be busy without Mom and other activities for on the go but don't take up tons of space!! 

When searching I found a Miniature Memory game from Dandee!!  :)  
This is perfect for putting in my kids busy bag! 

 I use an All In One Organizer from Thirty-One for a busy bag for each kiddo in the truck!
I include a Fold & Go Organizer (this holds 2 pencils, colored pencils or crayons, a notepad, sticker page, and for my older son a Nintendo DS),
 a few small toys (like cars, action figures or zoobles),
A drink/sports bottle/sippy cup, 
A small snack that isn't a big mess such as gold fish or trail mix, 
a pair of headphones, 
a car bingo game (printable here), 
the mini memory game for when we stop to stretch our legs or eat, 
and a small zipper pouch with chapstick, headphones, change & ways to earn car bucks!


There is also a wristlet wallet/adventurer wallet that I include that has a few $$ and change, an id and a few pieces of gum for the trip. :)  It's a surprise because sometimes it holds gum and others it is candy. 

I just thought that I would share what we are doing to help keep our three kiddos busy on a long road trip.  Our next one is about 6-7 hours long.  I may be adding more to their bags for that one. :)  I'll keep you posted and updated with my  new ideas!!

Blessings,


Comments

Popular Posts