The secret is out!!



Well, the secret is out!  We are expecting #4 in February!
Lucas will be a big brother! :)

The nausea has set in for the last week and I can't stay in the house any longer.
Luckily it isn't horrible but if you've had morning/all day sickness then you completely understand where I am coming from. So we are sharing our big news! 

♥ The kids were all excited and they already are telling us that they want a little sister.  I just hope that if it's a boy they will be okay with it and be just as loving! They have even started telling us names.  It's incredibly cute!

Everyone have a blessed day! 



Blessings,

Comments

rainbow said…
CONGRATULATIONS on the GOOD NEWS. Looks like your little ones are excited about the new addition no matter what sex it is. From the love I have seen in your posts I expect they will like a sister or a brother. HOPE YOU HAVE A SAFEE AND HAPPY 4TH. BLESSINGS SENT BACK TO YOU

Popular Posts