M...... Memory Monday

I have decided to start a daily/weekly routine of blogging that will help in my accountability to memorizing scripture.

So..... today is Memory Monday!!



"When self-doubt tells me I shouldn't get my hopes up because I'll only be disappointed, I will focus on God's promise that He has plans for my life that are filled with purpose and hope!  ~  A Confident Heart by Renee Swope

God's promise is in our memory verse for today! Here is the link to A Confident Heart by Renee Swope.

Jeremiah 29:11 reads, " For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end."     

It is such a reassurance to know that God thinks about each of us and has a plan!  It's amazing to feel the peace that ONLY God can give us!

Here is a way to remember to read your bible or at least look up the scripture you want to memorize or study for the day!
-Place your bible on your laptop, Ipad or keyboard before you go to bed as a morning reminder to hit the WORD before you hit the web!! 

Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts