Baking.... day 1.

Peanut Butter M&M Cookies

Dough without M&M's.

Today I made peanut butter cookies.  4 dozen in fact.  3 dozen for the cookie exchange and 1 dozen for my kiddos. :)  Well, I wasn't making just plain peanut butter cookies. I was making peanut butter m&m cookies.  Well, I made this batch of dough to the left.  Yummy.  Then I made 10 balls, flattened them and baked them. 

 


Add caption
THEN, I realized I forgot the m&m's.  So I had to go back and add them. 



And this is the dough after. :)  Festive.

So, here is the recipe. :) 
Peanut Butter Cookies
1 c Crisco
1 c Sugar
1 c Brown Sugar
1 C Peanut Butter (creamy or crunch)
3 C AP Flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 bag of m&m's
2 eggs beaten
1tsp vanilla
 dash of salt
Mix Crisco & Peanut Butter thoroughly. Mix in Sugar, B. Sugar, Soda & Salt. Mix in eggs & vanilla then flour. add in m&m's. Spoon balls onto cookie sheet. Mash w/fork before cooking. Bake @ 350 for 7-10 minutes.
Col on wire rack.


And this is the final products. :)  Very good is the verdict from my soon to be 2 year old. :)  Hope yours turn out as well as mine.






Blessings,


Comments

Deana said…
This recipe sounds super duper yummy. I must try this. And M & M's are a perfect addition to peanut butter cookies, but I bet the ones without M & M's were just as good! Lol :) By the way, I want to see the picture of Lucas's cake! Hope he had a great birthday!

Popular Posts