Straining Times

Sometimes it is very difficult to be a stay at home mom.  It is emotionally straining if I let things build up.  It's is financially stressful sometimes.  I know that God is faithful and will ALWAYS give us what we need.  Maybe not the things that we want but what we need for sure!  After those thoughts of wanting to give it all up I realize how much I enjoy these few young years with my babies.  They are only babies for a VERY short time.  Obviously because of this post, today is one of those stressful days. I am not worried but it is stressful waiting on things to work out.  There are times that I want to run away from it all, to scream or even give up.  Then God gently, sometimes not so gentle, gets me up and sends me back on my way.  I praise Him for such a wonderful blessing to stay home with my two youngest children.  There very few that are able to endure such a wonderful gift.  Now I feel better getting that out. :)  I hope you have a fabulous and fruitful day!  God bless you on this Monday afternoon.


These are my Stay At Home Mom Bible Verses:

“If the Lord delights in a man’s way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with His hand.” Psalm 37:23-24

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6

“Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7

“Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men.” Ephesians 6:7

“Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:11-12

"All the days of the oppressed are wretched, but the cheerful heart has a continual feast.” Proverbs 15:15

“Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10-11

"Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: ‘Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.’ Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate." Proverbs 31:28-31

“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”--Matthew 6:21

Click HERE if you want to hear some wholesome music that will help you and your children learn scripture through song.  I listen to this while I'm checking email, facebook, blogging, or cleaning.  :)  It's great and straight from the scripture.

Blessings,

Comments

Heather @ CSAHM said…
Hey Stacey! Thank you for sharing those verses. I think it is very normal to feel overwhelmed at times when we are staying at home with our little ones. But it certainly is worth it in the end. I would like to encourage you to stand strong in the call that God has placed on your life. :)

Popular Posts