Blog Crush

I have found a new blog crush.  There are tons of crafts and organizing and cleaning tips on this blog.  It has become my new favorite 'go to' blog.  :) 

Click here to see My New Blog Crush!

They just finished up a 21 day organizing challenge.  I only caught the last week of it but it was so nice to organize things!  I'll have posts on those next week with before and after pictures.  I can't wait! Starting on January 30th there will be a new challenge.  I'll share all the information on it tomorrow!  I am excited about all the organzing and cleaning that has went down at my house.  My entire family has even stepped up and helped me out! LOVE IT!!  :)  Have a great day.

Oh, I also have found some new cleaning products I am going to try.  Here's the website.  Take a look!!
Happy blogging.


Blessings,
URthankFULLheart

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you for the shout out!!! Love your music... So soothing.

Popular Posts