Bow Craftiness

 

I had all my daughters bows in a basket sitting on her dresser.  It was not very pretty and I just didn't like it.  So, during a MOPS meeting we had a fabulous craft for a picture or memory board.  As soon as I got mine home I realized I could use it to hold bows. :)  YAY! 

So all you need is:
Board (I got mine from Hobby Lobby. Its those boards left after the material is all gone.  They usually will just give them to you.)
Fabric (About 1/2 yard should be plenty)
Hot Glue Gun
Ribbon of coordinating colors
3 buttons
Coke Tabs... optional for hanging  I just used ribbon loops to hang mine.  Much prettier.

First get the glue gun nice and hot.  :)  Then cut your fabric long and wide enough to cover the entire board. 


Then hot glue the fabric down.

Make 3 X's with the ribbon. 
Cut the ribbon then, hot glue ends to back of board.
I added a little 'bling' to this one.  It's just the iron on jewels from Wal-Mart's iron on's isle.

These are my little man's helping hands. :)  Isn't he just a cutie!
Then, hot glue a button down to hold ribbon down.

You can add ribbon to the top to hang on the wall to make a little more attractive or you can hot clue coke tabs.  I used ribbon in the picture below.  Apologies that the picture is a little sideways and looks uneven.  It's really not. :)  If you make one of these share with me.  I'd love to see them!





And this is one of my finished products. 
I took most of the bows off so you could see how it should look.





Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts