Happy New Year!!

I want to start off by wishing you all the best in the next year!  I pray it is full of blessings and growth.  Many people make resolutions that are empty and are lucky to even be started in the month of January, much less actually go through the entire year.  Well, my 'resolutions' are more like personal growth.  I wanted to share my goals with you.  I have had a few things go through my mind.  So, I really want to work on more bible study and prayer time.  Actually taking time for my spiritual growth.  As a busy mom and wife it is often hard to find time to spend 30 minutes in prayer and bible study!  If any other moms out there read this I am sure you will feel the same way.  Another goal of mine is to just take care of myself.  After a year of health and emotional craziness I realized if I don't take care of myself then I can't be a good wife or mother.  The last 9 months I haven't been able to be very good at my God given ministry of family.  Well, I only had a sec to share my 2011 goals!  I just appreciate all my friends in my life.  YOu are a blessing to me and my family.  GOd bless you all! :)  Happy  2011!!

Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts