Organzing Challenge

On my Blog Crush post, which you can find here., I mentioned A Bowl Full of Lemons new organizing challenge.  Well, here it is. :) 
New Organizing Challenge From Bowl Full Of Lemons!

It begins on Sunday, January 30th.
They will post an assignment every Sunday night and
we will have the entire week to complete it.

Toni, from BFoL, is going to get me organized yet. :) 
So, head over to her blog and link up.

 Grab their button:




                                                                           Blessings,

Comments

Samantha said…
Just found you on 'A bowl full of lemons' blog. I am going to participate in the weekly organising challenge and am now following your blog. I would love it if you would follow me too at www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com
It will be great to encourage everyone on their journey to get organised.
Thanks
Sam

Popular Posts