Turning to God First

After listening to a morning radio show I realized that I have been turning to human hands for healing instead of to God!  Most of you know that I have been dealing with some womanly health problems for SEVERAL months.  If you don't know then just know that my iron has been really low on numerous occasions due to constant bleeding.  All of this began in March of 2010.  It has yet to end.  I have prayed that I know what to do and which doctor to go to, etc., etc.  But I can't honestly remember praying for God to completely heal me.  I didn't have enough faith in God's healing power to fix whatever it is that is wrong with my body.  That may explain one reason that I have not been healed.  I haven't asked for it.  In Matthew 7:7-8 it says "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.".  In Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.  In Luke 11:9-10 is reads, "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."  In John 14:13-14 it reads, "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." Philippians 4:6 Be careful [NKJV: anxious] for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. In James 4 it talks about we don't have because we don't ask.  Often we don't ask for whatever it is for the right reasons.  So, please pray for me.  That I will turn to God quickly and not turn to man or this world for things.  I hope you all have a wonderful first Monday of the new year. 



Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts