S is for........ SUMMER

During the Summer months almost every family travels somewhere.  There are church camps, cheer camps, auxillary camps, teen camps, family camps, conferences, pool parties, 4th of July blowouts, Memorial day get togethers, beach vacations and family reunions.  I personally only have church camp and a family reunion out of state.

Since my daughter is having a surgery the 1st week of June I decided I needed to start making lists of things for each trip and a schedule of what needs to be completed before we leave.  I will not have time to spend on getting things together as usual because Little Miss is going to require much needed TLC!! and triple or quadruple dose of it actually.

I have a business, Stacey's 31 Gifts.  I sell monogrammed bags, totes, and organizers along with some super cute accessories to compliment each of them!  So... I got to thinking about what items I am going to take along on the trip and show off but also use! 

So... here are some gift ideas or items you could purchase and have just in time for those Summer trips!

This is the Cindy Tote with a hard case wallet and mini zipper pouch and a little extra with our silk scarf.  I use my soft wallet more often but this is a beautiful collection and I use it to hold my laptop and accessories on most days.  The days I need a bigger bag I switch out the items and it becomes my large purse.  LOVE IT!  I plan on getting one in black & brown VERY soon!  It's a staple for any trip short or long.
This is one of my girly favs.  This is a jewelry roll with pouches.  I have one of these I am using in my business to hold $$ at parties but also one to keep up with your jewelry and keep it protected and seperated!  I purchased extra little bags to put my items in for each day.  Makes for a much easier morning!

This is the mini zipper pouch, nail file, compact mirror, small rosette and an old style key fob.  I also add in my eye shadow, eye liner, lip liner & lip gloss for touch ups when I get out of the truck and need that 'fresh' look after a several hour drive.
This is the Organizing Utility Tote.  It is a GREAT kids bag.  Sippy cups, snacks, toys and other items can all fit in there to keep all your items in one place for that little one or even yourself on a long trip,day at the pool or day of Summer fun!

This is the Zipper Pouch.  It's the 1st aid/Go To Kit.  Small box of kleenex, tylenol, aleve, hand sanitizer, small bag of wipes, qtips, band aids, Antibiotic Ointment, tweezers, nail clippers, nail files, small sewing kit and other items for just in case.
<>
Mini Zipper pouch goes in the busy bag with lip gloss, small candy/gum, and other small items that get easly lost in the bottom of a backpack or purse.




<>
 
<>
 
These are the 31 Kids Backpacks.  My kids busy bags would fit perfect in these with a few extra items for using on the trips and getaways!  Each child has their own 'space' and easy access.
My children each have a busy bag.  It is a Zipper pouch, which is big enough to hold a regular sized coloring book or notebook), fold and go organizer, and mini zipper pouch.  I didn't have pics on my computer so I posted this one as an example.  We have the Boho Patchwork Paisley and the Playful Robots (pictured above) sets.
This is a Thermal Tote.  It is WONDERFUL to keep a few cooled bottles of juice/water and even just have as a snack bag.  It's one of our best selling Thermal Totes!  I have them and my children will be sporting them soon.
Oh... by the way.  This is a NEW print offered in the fall!  This is a SNEAK PEEK just for you!  ;)
This is the coordinating set of tiems that includes the City Weekender, Clear Travel Bag, Skirt Purse, Fold & Go Organizer, Mini Organizer, Organizing Utility TOte and Large Utillity Tote.  LOVE this!!


Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts