What a week!!

I tell you.  The last few days, about 10, have been difficult times.  It all began with the news of a wonderful woman in my life passing away.  I have such wonderful memories of her!  She will be greatly missed by all those that love her.  Then a classmate passed away unexpectedly.  This brings up so many things in a young woman, young wife, and young mother's head.  How short life can be!  I had to evaluate my actions and my outward life, that of which others see. Speaking of that, the chuch service this morning brought me to tears!  My heart was beeing tugged on in a way that I love yet don't.  It's that discipline from God but you know it is going to be a long road getting to where you need to be!  I question my life.  (1 Corinthians 3) Do my insides match my outsides?  Do people see what is in my heart or do my actions show what is truly the heart I have?  Am I serving God in a way that glorifies and pleases Him?  What will God have to show me when I'm in the Judgement seat?  I want to glorify God in the way I raise my children, by being the best wife I can be, and in my day to day.  If I am not doing it to glorify GOd then why in the world am I doing it? 

I am NOT going to go out of my way to please other people if I don't believe it is the Christ like thing to do.  If someone gets upset with me for doing something I see as being the right thing, then I don't know what to say.  If I am wrong I pray God convicts me of it. I created this blog so that I can share some of the tuggings of my ThankFULL heart!  This is a very personal post and I hope that something speaks to your heart and pulls you closer to God.

So, I've been reading on this bible study on growing and maturing as a Christian. I thought since I enjoyed it I would share the study. :) I hope that you enjoy the next few posts. Bless you and have a great week!













Blessings,

Comments

rainbow said…
It is always a good thing for our self-check times. From your blog I can see you are a VERY GODLY WOMAN, WIFE and MOM. As well as a precious daughter of GOD. He has to be very proud of you and your actions. Just the fact that you want your outside to match your inside showes you are a good example of a Godly Woman for all of us to see. THANKS FOR YOUR EXAMPLE TO US and make it a GOOD WEEK. HOPE YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE SAFE FROM THESE STORMS. You have all been in my prayers. GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO WE.
Stacey said…
Thank you so much for the encouragement! Yes, were were safe from the storms and have been enjoying the sunshine the last few days! ♥ SO thankfull for it!

Popular Posts