Kids and Outings..... Stressfull


With three kids I am always at the doctor, dentist, eye doctor or waiting somewhere.  Those times get stressful, hectic, loud, fussy and everyone's tempers often rage.  Even mine on occasion.  I really want the time out with  my kids to 'work'.  There are times we end up at an doctors office for an hour.  My children get extremely restless and bored.  So, I came up with a few ideas!  1st, for my toddler I am making a CRAYON ROLL.  Using this will limit how many crayons he has access to and also lets him practice his fine motor skills by putting the crayons back in!  :) I put this and his special notebook from his Fold N Go Organizer and a coloring book in his backpack.  I also add his favorite snack, Goldfish and his sippy cup. 



With my older children we are using Thirty-One's Fold AND Go Organizer. Waiting on them to come in!  YAY! 

It has a notepad, a small puch on the left to hold colored pencils, pencils, and more.  It also has a pocket on the right that is large enough to hold sunglasses, bracelets, or a Nintendo DS or DSi.  It functions well with the kiddos!  And, just as a plug-in for my business. :) 

Use it as well for my Thirty-One ideas, notes, people to call, etc.  It's great for so many things.  Here's a picture where someone uses it for their baby supplies.  :)  
Inside of Fold N Go

Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts