Spring = Easter

I found thse CUTE ideas while blog hopping. 

I have been looking at different ways to organize a list of birthday names and cards.  I want to start mailing birthday cards every year just to let family and friends know that we love them even though we don't often see them enough!  I found this CUTE idea that is also where you can see it.  It's not tucked away in a folder or home management binder easily forgotten. ;)  Tell me what you think.  eighteen25 has this great idea!
THEN... I found a cute yet fun Easter/Spring fun idea the whole family can help with to show your love and appreciation for a friend, family memeber or even neighbor.  I'm thinking to do this with our Pastor and Youth Pastor!   eighteen25 also had this idea! 

But... if you aren't into 'egging' someones house/yard then HERE IS ANOTHER cute idea! :)

AND.... if you want a great sweet gift idea for those little ones in your life eighteen25 did it again with this peeps topper cuteness!


I am also planning my oldest son's 8th Birthday.  I on eighteen25 I also found some GREAT birthday ideasOh and small gift ideas too!  I can't wait to get these printed and made.  Oh and these right here... yes!  Click right here to see a CUTE birthday keepsake! I will show pictures early May when mine are completed!  :)

Then I found some cute wall hanging to show your kiddos or family how much you love them!  You can put anything on it!  UGH... I'm in love!  You can get yours here.




























Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts