Busy, Busy

A bowl full of lemons.I have slacked up on my blogging and I can honestly say that I miss it!  My crafting and organizing has haulted a bit which doesn't make me very happy.  I enjoy organizing, crafting, bible studies, and al the other blogable topics. :)  With sick babies and a new business I just can't keep up!  Which, brings me to this weeks challenge from A Bowl Full Of Lemons!  THis week there was a guest blogger from Organizing Made FUn and the challenge was to make a schedule.  It was said that a routine is what you do day to day but a schedule is the details of what you do in that day.  I got to thinking about Organizing Made Funhow I want to work my business, have time with my kids,
blog regularly, have prayer and bible study time, make all the meals, do the laundry, do the house work I need to do, organize, clean more, craft, etc.  There are a LOT of things that I want to do but the only way I am ever going to get them done is if I make a schedule and get with it!  I have my family and business scheduled in but more than may need be.  SO, I will be making a schedule this week that will hopefull include all the activities that I want and need to do as well as a summer schedule.  :)  Keep an eye out for what I may come up with. 
Pray for me.... this may take a day or to. ;)





Blessings,

Comments

Deana said…
Me too! Me too! I am having withdrawls from crafting and blogging! Ugh, but maybe, just maybe things will slow down for us both soon. And by the way, I don't mind the blog changes, and although I really like your design that you have now, I completely understand finding something that is exactly you. That's what it has to be...it's what blogging is all about! You'll find it, don't worry. In the meantime, it's fun seeing all your really cool designs! :)

Popular Posts