My New Favorites

The last few days I have been wanting to blog but didn't quite know what I would make the posts about.  With my  new business and 3 kids and a husband and all sorts of other things I just haven't done it. 

I enjoy sewing and making diaper bags or bags for friends or just because I can.  It's relaxing and I just really like it.  While looking at home made laundry detergent recipes I found THIS site.  There are many free patterns for diaper bags and other sewing projects.  :)  It gives so many links to cuteness! 

My favorite that I will be trying in the next few weeks will be:
PICT8538













and

Also, we were looking into buying a charging station to keep everything in our launch pad.  But, they are expensive!  I FOUND THIS!!!  It's your own homemade charging station! 
Charging Station







Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts