I got to thinking about all of the craft stuff that I have.  I do not have a closet or room or even specific place for it all.  So, I cleaned out one shelf in a hall closet and claimed it as my own. :)  No one else will ever know anyway because NO ONE cleans or uses those closets but me.  ;)  I wanted to make great use of such a small space.  This is what I did and I apologize now for the lack of pictures.  It's didn't dawn on me to take pictures of the progress until just now.  Apologies.  So, I gathered all the gift bags.  I seperated them by size and occasion.  Then they all went into a VERY large bag that I already had and sit nicely on one side of the shelf.  I don't keep wrapping paper hand so I didn't have to worry with that, but I do have tons of tissue paper.  I folded it all nicely and placed, by color, into a smaller bag and will eventually go into a stackable box.  Then, I gathered up all the tape, scissors, glue guns, ribbon, bows, etc and placed them in clear boxes with lids that are stackable. 
I make a lot of hair bows for my little girl so here is one way to keep all that pesky ribbon organized.  I got the idea from Martha Stewarts website!  You could use it for craft and sewing ribbon or for gift wrapping ribbon.  Link is HERE.

The only thing left for my craft supplies was the scrapbooking stickers, paper, mod podge, and sewing bag.  For now it is piled on the bedroom desk with the sewing machine and the scrapbooking supplies are in the top of my closet.  I'll figure out more to do with those later. 

Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts