The Dreaded B word

This weeks challenge is ALL about our finances. I'm not too thrilled about the idea of redoing our budget.  I have finally found our way of doing things to get caught up.  Well, for the last several months I have been thinking and reading about Dave Ramsey's Financial Plan.  It seems easy enough but at the same time will take some creativity as well.  My family is a one income family because I am a stay at home mom. I just recently started my business through Thirty-One Gifts.  My husbands income doesn't change by much so it will be fairly easy to budget his check. My check on the other hand isn't going to be so easy.  I get a commission check 2 times a month and it varies in amount.  Starting my business I decided that I was going to just help out paying for gas in our vehicles and groceries.  Then I quickly realized I want to be more successfull with my business!  I want to get my family out of debt and I want our family to be able to have a home that we can call our own!  NOT the banks with our name signed showing we are making payments. Ya know?!  So, my goal is being reached.  In 45 days I have made more than I thought I would.  I am super excited and we are well on our way to becoming debt FREE. 

So... what am I doing to help with the financial budgeting? 
#1 I am going to Organize my Finances by Making or Redoing our Budget
#2 I am going to make An Envelope System
#3 I am making a Budget Box

I don't have pictures just yet but I should shortly. :)  I hope.  This week was a pay week so it is the perfect opportunity to redo our March Budget. :)  Happy Budgeting. :) 



Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts