Quick Update on the Bells

Well on Friday my littlest one started feeling down and running a low fever.  My Saturday it was a full blown stomach virus on the back end.  And by Sunday early morning it was both ends. :(  So I'm a little behind on my daily blogging. Apologies to my 3 or 4 readers. ;)  I love you all!  The laundry that has piled up is causing me stress.  The lysol can is empty.  And the little man is STILL sick.  Thinking it's going to be a rough week of recovery.  He hasn't eaten anything but crackers since Friday morning.  He is drinking and going to the bathroom.  We are blessed he is NOT dehydrated.  So today we are going to give him a broth diet and maybe more crackers. 

Just wanted to update you about what's going on with us.  I hope you all have a blessing filled week.

Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts