Thanksgiving for desserts

Thanksgiving
                                                          Cliparts and
                                                          Graphics

Well, today I went to my mother's house for pre-Thanksgiving dessert baking.  I made a pineapple pie, a pumpkin pie, a cheesecake, and a banana pudding.  Mom made a chocolate pie.  They all look so yummy.  We put out the bread to dry to make dressing in the morning.  I'm hungry just thinking about tomorrow's wonderful lunch.  I'll be taking a LONG walk after lunch tomorrow for sure. ;)  So, in the spirit of a blog post I wanted to share the simple, yet yummy recipes with the chefs out there. :D

So first: PINEAPPLE PIE
16 oz crushed pineapple drained
1 can eagle brand
1 8oz tub cool whip
1/3 cup lemon juice. 
Fold together well.  Put in 9 inch graham cracker crust.
Put in fridge to chill over night.

CHOCOLATE PIE
1 box of chocolate pudding
1 cooked pie shell cooled
1 tub cool whip
Pecans/walnuts optional
 Make pudding.  Pour in pie shell.  Top with cool whip and sprinkle with pecans/walnuts.
Put in fridge overnight to chill.

PUMPKIN PIE, CHEESE CAKE, and BANANA PUDDING all were mainly from the box.  Pumpkin pie mix in a can with ingredients.  Cheesecake the same.  Vanilla pudding, nilla wafers, bananas, and cool whip.  Simple desserts but yummy tastes. 


I'll add pictures to this post tomorrow.  :)  I am looking forward to a wonderful lunch with family.  I hope that you all have a wonderful and blessing filled Thanksgiving Day!! 

God bless you and your family!

Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts