Uplifting kind.....

This blog never posted....it was saved as a draft.  ???? Not sure what this was about.



Today I was in the mood to really uplift everyone! So, here are a few quotes that stood out to me in my search. :)


In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
~Albert Schweitzer

When I read this it made me stop and think. How many times do we go throug a day and the next day we have NO idea what happened? We get so busy trying to finish something or working on something we forget to stop and look around! Me, I have 3 small children. I get so wrapped up in cleaning up after them, bathing them, feeding them, and getting them ready to go somewhere that I often forget to stop and see that they are like little flowers. They blossom a little more each day and there are days that I don't see it. I don't notice those buds blossoming today into a vibrant and beautiful flower. I hate to say this but often they seem like a weed. In the way of making dinner, or doing laundry, or scrubbing floors, or even checking a social network. Too often we see people in our lives as weeds. So, I am really going to try to notice the budding flowers a little more! Especially after blogging this!
"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey."- ~ Stephen Covey

Hmmmm...... I had to think about this one before I put it up. I wasn't sure if I really liked it. But, it is true. We are spiritual beings in human form until we die or our one and only Savior, Jesus Christ, comes back! Once one of those two things happen we are in our true form. :) How exciting is that! Makes us seem Alien or something. To be in Heaven with our Father, God, is going to be more than amazing!!

Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts