Weekly Organizing Challenge #1

I am participating in the weekly organizing challenge over at A Bowl Full of Lemons.  This week is the Home Management Binder. I already have one of these binders that I made about 3 years ago.  I haven't touched or used it since the first month that I made it. The binder isn't functional for my family and the printables just weren't what I was looking for.  So, now that I am on an organizing kick I have redone the binder.  Then this challenge comes up and I have even more ideas to actually use this thing and make it work for me.  I'm all about schedules and lists so I am excited to share what I have done.  First, I bought a 2 inch 3 ring binder with clear pockets on the outside.  I like to change the paper in the front to match my personality so it can be cute sitting on my desk. :)  Then I bought tabbed dividers that I could write and seperate each section.  I only have 5 sections right now but I am going to add one or two more because I need them.   I have homekeeping, financial, food/recipes, emergency information, address list and contact info for many.  I need to add one for my kids, schedule/calendar, and for my new business 31! I will share more pictures tomorrow but for now link up to A Bowl Full of Lemons to see what she had done.  It's awesome!  Can't wait to show you what I've been working on.

Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts