Home Management Binder.... WOW!

Okay, I gave my home management binder a make over and changed many things so it was a little more functional for our new family dynamic. 

 So, I've been using it but, WAIT FOR IT....

So has my husband.  He was actually very happy that everything is finally in one place.  He was happy that he knew exactly where to put the bills when they come in and also phone numbers were all in one place.  You have no idea how excited I was when he started using our HMB!  Everything is organized, in one place and we'll see if anything is needed for the baby sitter tonight.  I sure hope not! 

So, because he is using it as well I have given it another makeover/overhaul!

:)  Now it's a little more 'family' oreiented instead of girled up. 


Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts