How to make a blog button

I have had several people ask me how I made my blog buttons.  So, I thought that I would make a post on it with all the instructions. 

I'm sure you've seen lots of blogs that have a button with a scrolling text box underneath that houses the button's code. It's so that people can place your blog's button on their blog and link effortlessly to you. 

It was difficult to find directions that weren't extremely complicated to understand.  It is relatively easy to do. 
But first, to place a button with a text box you need to have a button or picture saved on the internet. I used picnik to make my button and then saved it to photobucket. Here's my button saved. :)

Photobucket

I didn't have much time to type everything out so I have linked up three different sites by one person that can help you make your personalized scroll box and button. :)  I hope these are simple and help. 

How to make a blog button link!
How to make a scroll box!
How to display undreadable html code!

I'll post more later.

Comments

Popular Posts