So, I attempted my first modge podge project.  I kept seeing this stuff all over the crafty blogs that I often visit.  So, this is what I did for my first project.  :)  I got 3 pieces of cork board.  I bought mine at Wal-mart in a pack of four.  I let the kids pick out their own scrapbook paper. 
Then.... I put on the podge podge

Then I trimmed the paper to fit the board.

I placed the paper on the board then put on another layer. I let it dry for a while.


While it was drying I got cooridinating paper and cut out to make a background piece for the pictures.

This is the finished board for my oldest son.I put on his picture, his chore list, his weekly Godly character trait, his monthly calendar, and another little place to put a note for him

This is one of the little sayings my Little Miss picked out for her board.

Another saying.  The definition of smile. :)
 I just have to say that it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.  I was very proud of the turn out and now I just have to get them hung up above their backpack hooks in our entry/hall way. 

Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts