Mobile Command Center?!?

I read a blog post last year from A Bowl Full of Lemons about her 'Mobile Command Center'.  Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons came up with the idea to declutter the paper clutter that ended up in their home. 


Well, Thirty-One has an All In One Organizer.  It is the right size to put File Folders in to cut down on the clutter from kids school papers, unopened bills, and other things that need to be filed.  Here is a picture of my new Organizer Tote with a purpose.  I haven't had a chance to label everything just yet but I'm working on it.  I will have a label for the bills my husband brings in, the bills tha tneed to be taken care of, important things that need to be filed such as receipts, school papers, and a folder for each family member including the pets. :)  Our pets have papers and things that often need to be handy for when we take them to be groomed or updates on shots. 

It isn't much but it's one step closer to an organized and smoother running home. :)  Now, I hope I'll have more time to read a book or soak in the tub.  *sigh.  Okay, I woke up from that dream.  I'm on to the next thing.  BED!  It's almost 2:30 A.M.  Yikes!
|


Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts