Godly Character Traits

I have come to realize that our children learn more than academics during school hours.  In the last few weeks my son has learned how to say, spell and talk about sex.  :(  SIGH!!  He is not even 8.  Other children on his bus and in his class spell and talk about these things.  Sex is a hard subject for any parent to talk about with their children or anyone else for that matter.  SO, my solution.... our nightly devotional directed towards self control, modesty, respect and being prayerful oh and being faithful.  Over at Sarahssweeties I found some little cards online that I was able to print off to go along with our devos.  Godly Character Traits Printables!!!  They are amazing and thank you so much Sarahs Sweeties.  Each card has the topic, the definition, a picture to relate and then a scripture.  They are very useful with small children. 




Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts