7, 5, and 2.

I haven't posted about my family lately so I thought I would get caught up on that. 

So, today I have been married for 8 years, 8 months, 1 week and I think one day.  :)  We'll be married 9 years in May.  Matthew is still 7.  Emalie is still 5.  Lucas is still terriblific 2! 

We have been on a journey of character building with our children.  Often time it is their own choice of how to build that character.  They choose to be dishonest and they choose a way to define how wrong of dishonesty can be.  And the times of disrespect.... well, they choose the natural character building repremand for that too.  You see, my children are well trained in the art of character building.  What I mean to really say is that they are 3 children that seem to enjoy destroying my house in 5 minutes, ignoring my specific instruction and speaking in harsh tones that are extremely unnecessary.  After doing those things there is a consequence. 

Matthew :)
Matthew has learned to be kind and respect women but we are still struggling with that.  Time and our actions will teach him.  He has also showed he is one smart cookie.  Advanced on everything.  Yay.  At this moment I hold the right to be a wee bit proud of my Little Man!  He has become more of a mans man.  He is really into anything his daddy does.  He wants some mama love but not nearly as much.  That makes me a little sad that he'll be 8 in just a few short months.  Man how I love my Matthew!  ♥






Emalie finishing up Valentine Cards

Emalie is really developing her personality.  She is getting more and more opinionated about her clothes, her shoes, what she wants done with her hair and how her room needs to look.  Let me just say I miss being able to put my little girls hair in 2 cute pig tails with an added ribbon or bow.  But she ever so gently lets me down easy by telling me she is going to wear the headband with a bow to perfectly match the outfit she picked out for today.  Can we say Lil' Miss is growing up a little too fast for me!  Being my only girl I want it to slow down and enjoy these little girl moments.  :(  She's precious and I love her dearly. ♥


Me and Lucas after the marker incident.





Lucas is my ball full of energy and BIG personality.  He is learning new words every day!  The boy can say as many words as my 5 and probably as much as my 7 year old.  Example:  He was getting into his Valentine's Candy bag to get out candy.  My husband looked at him and said, "You're busted".  My son went around every time he seen someone or snuck up on them and said, "You're busted."  It was the cutest and funniest thing ever.  He does that with so many things that we say to him.  We are having to be even more extra careful about what we are saying to him or around him.  He hears everything.  But, I love my littelest man!  He's my cuteness and makes me smile every day! ♥





Oh and I've got to say, I have the best husband ever!  He loves me even when I'm not pretty.  He loves me when I'm not friendly.  He loves me even when I'm not seeming to be lovin' him.  I thank the Lord for such a wonderful blessing sent into my life!  Oh, and he brought me my VDay gift since tomorrow is such a busy day!  :)  I have been getting all his stuff lately so I guess he thought I needed my own.



 

This was right before bed on Valentine's Day and right
after a marker incedent.  Which explains the marks on Lucas
and NO shirt.  Sorry for the no shirt. LOL.




Blessings,

Comments

Popular Posts